27 Apr 2011

Not a Happy Bunny :(

So yesterday, while I was taking some pictures of clothes for eBay (having a clear out) my camera died. I recently bought a new battery for it since the old one wouldn't work at all or charge. Turns out, neither will the new one. So it's not the battery at all, it's the bloody charger! I'm not impressed!
I tried changing the fuse but it wasn't having it. So I have paid £7.99 for a new one from eBay. Some of you may think that's not a bad price, but the fact I could have got one for £4.95 if I wanted to wait a month for it coming from Hong Kong is bugging me. If they can sell it for that price with free postage coming from Hong Kong then the British seller could do it even cheaper, pah!
Never mind. I have sucked it up and bought the charger. Lets just hope it gets here soon so I can get my new stuff in the shops and get some pictures on here too!
It's looking kinda bare...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kydel Makes - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.