26 Apr 2011

Up and Ready to Go!

Ok, here I am. All prepared to start this blog now I've arranged it all how I like it. Not too sure about this pink back ground mind....we'll have to see how that sits with me over the coming months.
My shops are both open as "Kydel" instead of "Kelly Made Me" which I thought was a bit of a childish name. Figured if I want to be serious I need a serious name....well Kydel is as serious as I could think of. I kinda like it.
I am currently knitting every hour of the day (little break to blog!) to get more summery stock into my shops.
A bit disappointed that nothing has been sold just yet. Since I had sold some things from my old shops, it looks a bit bare without a number of sales link on the side. But I'm sure it won't stay that way for long. If it does, I'll have to take the hint and give up!
So...I'll keep you posted on how things go and I'll stick pictures up here too. Starting with the wonderful wool shop I found in Hartlepool near where my mum lives! I was like a kid in a toy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kydel Makes - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.