20 Jun 2011

No Blogging for a bit

I'm in a tiz!
I move house in exactly 5 days and I have one box of DVD's packed, that's it!
I am busy busy busy so I won't be taking any time to blog for a little bit.
I just get followers too :(
I promise I will be back to spin some yarns and put some house moving news up. Pictures of the new abode etc.
I think I'll take some pictures of the ex abode so you can see how nice we have it since the move :)
As for now, I will say ta tar! (in a very British accent) and be back soon, I promise. I already know what tutorial I'm putting up when I get back :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope the house moving will be a breeze for you! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope it's a breeze too :)

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Kydel Makes - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.